[peel] Re: Peel Wikia pages on sale at Amazon ---- what is going on?

Mike Parker parkermike81@...
Wed May 23 18:15:19 CEST 2012

________________________________
 From: haze_harrison <haze.harrison@btinternet.com>
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, 23 May 2012, 16:18
Subject: [peel] Re: Peel Wikia pages on sale at Amazon ---- what is going on?

Amazon have just sent me this e-mail (I sell a few things on Amazon - web printouts are not among them!)

Dear Seller,

In order to ensure we are meeting our customers' expectations, we have changed our content guidelines to include the suppression of items consisting entirely, or largely, of content that is freely available on, or originates from, the web.

These items will no longer appear in search and browse, and it will no longer be possible for sellers to list them on the website. For more information, see this seller Help page:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=3216801

Good, a step in the right direction, almost! Amazon still have the "weatherman22's tapes" in stock and still searchable. Hopefully they will all start to disappear in the next few days...  >DAMN CHEEK, FIVE  OF THEM ARE SELLING IT TOO.