[peel] What was your most hated Peel favourite band?

Mike Parker parkermike81@...
Wed May 23 16:43:43 CEST 2012

________________________________
 From: "twing@..." <twing@....uk>
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Cc: twing@...
Sent: Tuesday, 22 May 2012, 22:11
Subject: Re: [peel] What was your most hated Peel favourite band?

Heresy time - I bloody loathe the Undertones. The fact that I'm
a glasses-wearing Terry who has a degree in maths & physics may have
something to do with it ;)

Plus, every Wedding Present song sounds to me like one of 100 variations
on Gedge growling bitterly "I lie awake at night thinking of you and him
sleeping in the bed I paid for."      < HA HA, SPOT ON.

Terry Wiley