Magic Band

bty997881 unity.gain@...
Tue May 22 22:40:50 CEST 2012

Found it! It looks like i recorded onto DAT or at worst VHS, as it's the whole show without a break, so I'm uploading it to my Mooo page as we speak; on my crappy BT line, it will probably take an hour and a half, or so.
Iirc, I originally shared a CD image of just the session complete with links, as this comfortably fits on a CD, so when i have a minute, I'll do it again,
Cheers
Roger