[peel] Bob Marley & The Wailers R1 In Concert 1973 anyone?

Mike Parker parkermike81@...
Sat May 19 15:10:24 CEST 2012

kusf #26 at bottom of page has marley live that terry hammer comments on the rather good quality, not sure if its the one your after ken
http://www.angelfire.com/oh/liveperformances/livetapes.html

________________________________
 From: ken <ken_garner@...>
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sa at bottom of pageturday, 19 May 2012, 12:37
Subject: [peel] Bob Marley & The Wailers R1 In Concert 1973 anyone?

Sorry everyone for work-imposed silence for the past month - never had so much marking in my life - but am now back trying to catch up. I have no memory whatsoever of the questions I asked for Peel's on-air win a copy if In Session Tonight in September/October 1992, sorry! Musically most of the past 4 weeks have been spent helping my daughter with her school project, which she chose to do on Bob Marley, and this has revealed to me that though I have both Peel Sessions from 1973, I do not have the R1 In Concert which Peel introduced, from May 1973. There is an appalling quality and revised Japanese version online, but I wonder if anyone here has a rip of the whole original?

ken

PS. Will try to get back to working on my batch of the SL Tapes soon, too, promise!