OT : Friday Rock Show 1981 (and a couple from 1980)

billfromnorthwales billfromnorthwales@...
Fri May 18 15:57:39 CEST 2012

Thanks Haze, I joined your files together HERE
<http://www.peel.mooo.com/peelgroup/BillfromNorthWales/03%20Tommy%20Vanc\
e/1978-12-29%20Tommy%20Vance%20BBC%20Radio%201%20%28Genesis%29.mp3>  a
while back

Bill

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "haze_harrison" <haze.harrison@...> wrote:

> My first FRS (the first one I ever heard and the first I recorded) is
now up on the wiki - Genesis at Knebworth
> http://fridayrockshow.wikia.com/wiki/29_December_1978
>
> I think I've got my internet connection sorted out now so I'll try to
re-upload the shows as I go along...

> I probably won't have time to research all the album links and labels
that Steve(TK) so helpfully added to the 1980-11-28 page so please feel
free to add any extra info (and correct my inevitable typos)

> Haze
>
> --- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "so_it_goes_2512" so_it_goes_2512@ wrote:
> >
> > Thanks Haze: I see you started populating while I was asleep! I've
added some editing help pages shamelessly poached from the Peel Wiki,
and many thanks to Steve (saipanda) for those!