OT : Friday Rock Show 1981 (and a couple from 1980)

so_it_goes_2512 so_it_goes_2512@...
Fri May 18 03:46:04 CEST 2012

Thanks Haze: I see you started populating while I was asleep! I've added some editing help pages shamelessly poached from the Peel Wiki, and many thanks to Steve (saipanda) for those!

Steve (TK)