OT More Friday Rock Shows from 1981

paul andrews pa0353@...
Thu May 17 21:47:06 CEST 2012

Just in case Haze has not given you enough Friday Rock Shows from 1981, I
have a couple of other shows from the same year to share with you.

3rd July 1981 featuring a session by Rose Tattoo. This is not a complete
show, as it was sent to me about 6 years back on an audio CD, and someone
has edited the show down to 80 minutes, so there is no Friday Night
Connection. I’m guessing out there somewhere is the complete unedited show.
Its also a m4a file, so you will need Itunes or similar to play

rose tattoo. http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?xjeeuetaytfx3ze

18th September 1981 featuring a session by Niagra. Complete show in two
parts.  Great session band and I love the diversity of music played on this
show. If any one can work out the connection please let me know. I know the
tracks, just cant fathom out the link between them.

niagra part 1 http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ezw413v2zf6seyc

niagra part 2 http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ffqoehig3th3keq

Many thanks for starting the FRS Wiki too, I just need to work out how to
use it.