Mooo ?

bbrbr57 br@...
Thu May 17 11:14:57 CEST 2012

Hi Haze,

> Thanks, one file got there last night but the second gets part way through then times out. I'll try again later today....

Hmm, the server is not full, so that can't be the problem.

I'm not sure what the problem could be, but if your client supports it, you can now also try the SFTP protocol with port 2200.

Or maybe you can try a different ftp client?

Also, Mark (mr_maudlin): did you get my message?  I received your mail about upload access to Mooo, but I'm not sure if you got my reply.  Is your btinternet address still valid?

B.