Reading Festival 1996

haze_harrison haze.harrison@...
Wed May 16 10:20:59 CEST 2012

Back in the 90s I was using two VHS machines to record and edit radio
shows. First from FM and laterly from satellite.

1996-08-24
<http://mooo.peelwiki.com/dl/coolcats58/1996-08-24%20Radio%20One%20%28Re\
ading%29.mp3>  is the first of two shows John broadcast from Reading in
1996. Live sets from Sebadoh, Dweeb, China Drum and Billy Bragg.
Regrettably all of Johns links are edited but bits of him remain.

I have a similarly editted recording of the following night with sets
from Three Colours Red, Wedding Present, Catatonia, Ash, Julian Cope and
The Flaming Lips. The Mooo appears to be full at the moment but I'll
post the link ASAP.

Enjoy, Haze