[peel] TheSpace - Peel Archive - C

Mike Parker parkermike81@...
Tue May 15 13:27:12 CEST 2012

i think thats their intention to document the whole thing eventualy if funds and interest are great enough[i read that on one of the links someone from this group sent]

________________________________
 From: Thomas Blatchford <tabdrinkink74@...>
To: "peel@yahoogroups.com" <peel@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, 15 May 2012, 10:21
Subject: Re: [peel] TheSpace - Peel Archive - C

I got the impression from the John Peel's Record Box documentary that his Fall collection was kept separately elsewhere?

Anyway I think The Space are doing a great job, like the mini documentaries so far too - and anyway I thought that if this got enough interest up there might be call to document the entire collection over a longer period of time?

Thomas