[peel] Re: Julian Tapes 1981

Stuart stuartb@...
Tue May 15 12:57:56 CEST 2012

You'll find nearly all of these dates in the Mooo folder that Steve
specified below. (taking care to check the file names as some were
misdated). It's just that the wiki wasn't updated following the Megaupload
closure. However the one listed as 9th April (Russians) is actually misdated
and is really 19th July 1979. So I'll upload the real 9th April 1981 show to
my Mooo folder. http://mooo.peelwiki.com/dl/Stuart/

Stuart

  _____

From: peel@yahoogroups.com [mailto:peel@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
justinmetz60
Sent: 15 May 2012 09:30
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [peel] Re: Julian Tapes 1981

Thanks Stuart,
as far as I can work out it's just 9th April, 13th May, 18th May and 19th
May for 1981.
The 9th is showing as available but links to Megaupload.

For 1979 the 13th June and 29th August link to Megaupload and 21st June is
showing as not available.

All three 1978 dates are Megaupload except the 2nd half of 25th August which
is Medaifire.

Thanks,

Justin

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com <mailto:peel%40yahoogroups.com> , "Stuart"
<stuartb@...> wrote:

> Right, I think I've worked out what's what here.
>

> The wiki page http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Julian_Tapes_(torrent) refers to
17
> files. It is a little confusing as suggests that two different shows were
> shared as 19810409_The Russians.mp3 yet there is only one on the Mooo.
> There are in fact two files out there, one for each date.
>
> The wiki page has a couple other listed that weren't on the Mooo and
didn't
> feature in the original torrent. So the makes it three of that Reel to
Reel