[peel] TheSpace - Peel Archive - C

Mike Parker parkermike81@...
Tue May 15 10:47:51 CEST 2012

please continue, i think f will probably be taken up with the complete works of the fall though.[cheers for the latest files this morning steve and contributors]

________________________________
 From: Paul Webster <paul@dabdig.com>
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, 15 May 2012, 9:37
Subject: Re: [peel] TheSpace - Peel Archive - C

In the end there will be 2600 LPs in this set - which is about 10% of his collection. However, since they are ordered
alphabetically by artist and includes multiple by the same artist, it gives a very incomplete view. However, it does
illustrate some of the breadth in his tastes,

Anyway, I plan to continue sending them out (we are already over 10% of the way through) unless there is a loud shout
from a large minority saying "Stop"!

Paul

On Tue, 15 May 2012 09:18:33 +0100, you wrote:

>While this is certainly all very interesting, am I the only one that finds
>it ultimately frustrating? The first 100 LPs in each alphabetic category
>don't actually give us that great an insight into Peel's collection as it
>doesn't include 7"s, CDs nor indeed the greater percentage of his LPs.
>

>Feels a bit wrong to moan I know..
>

>On 15 May 2012 07:32, Paul Webster <paul@...> wrote:
>
>> Following on from the B list that I sent last week, here is the list for
>> letter C

<snip>