[peel] Re: Peel project - TheSpace - now live

Martin Wheatley martinwheatley@...
Sun May 6 10:58:11 CEST 2012

On 06/05/2012 03:19, so_it_goes_2512 wrote:

> It is, Stuart (how can we get in touch with him?), but I looked
> through the comments list in vain for a mention of the Wiki (various
> people bemoaning the fact that they wanted to listen to the shows but
> couldn't?!) I couldn't leave a pointed comment as the section was closed.
>
> Steve (TK)

Being very careful to remember that the recordings of the shows
referenced on the Wiki are illegal.
We have no more rights to make them available than anyone else and that
includes the BBC and
the guy running TheSpace

martinw