[peel] Re: Peel project - TheSpace - now live

Ian Wilson iangwilson@...
Sat May 5 00:35:06 CEST 2012

Thank you for that Paul.....that's how I'd like to have seen it presented
on the Space web site!

(Am I the only one to find the presentation annoying?? I'm all in favour of
the concept obviously, but the execution is a bit too gimmicky for my taste)

Ian.