The Space - Album List

koogy@... koogy@...
Fri May 4 11:30:17 CEST 2012

Paul Webster
> I thought I'd circulate a list of those first albums ...

thanks. are you getting this from the source or retyping? should be
parseable from the pages...

thought of doing something similar, including tracklists, making those
index cards searchable rather than just images... is a bunch of work
though.

> ShelfPos	Index	Artist	Album	Spotify	iTunes	Discogs
> A001	11020	The A's	The
> A's			http://www.discogs.com/As-The-As/release/1383236
> A002	20908	A.A.A.K	Builldingscapebeat

think you'll run out of numbers for some of the larger letters of the
alphabet if you only allow 3 digits - 25,000 / 26 = 1000ish and, going by
my collection they are heavily skewed to the B's, P's and S's

andy