identical files?

billfromnorthwales billfromnorthwales@...
Mon Mar 26 19:44:32 CEST 2012

23rd February of course, so I have now deleted the one marked 22nd.

This was one of those tapes that I ended up buying almost every record played on the show, because I listened to the tape so often.

I found myself in Bolivia in 1981, and this Peel tape, along with the NME C81 tape were among the few tapes I had.

Sadly, I recorded over the other side of the tape with "Bush of Ghosts"

My other link to civilisation was a bunch of "Breakout" fanzines!

Aaaaaah memories.....

Bill

What will the next mooo file error be?