OT Andy Kershaw tour

so_it_goes_2512 so_it_goes_2512@...
Sun Mar 25 05:27:57 CEST 2012

> all you stupid people
> andy kershaw R A D I O 3 3 O I D A R shows are here http://tinyurl.com/6wvcva8
> reupload and K C U F F U C K who ban it.

Sedoi

Who exactly are you calling stupid? It sounds to me as though all the members of this group are included. Your posts on here range from nearly incomprehensible to downright offensive. If you are asking for a re-up of these shows from 30242, in my opinion you should make a polite request and stop these rants. This is the kind of thing that got you banned from the Wiki, a decision which I hope people on here now understand a little more fully.

Steve (TK)