New mixtape December 1982

Stuart stuartb@...
Wed Mar 21 19:29:35 CET 2012

This is my earliest surviving Peel Mixtape, from the Festive 50 period of 1982. It was recorded on the family Fidelity Music Centre, complete with integrated BSR turntable with ceramic cartridge, and integrated Dolby-free compulsory ARL piano key cassette recorder, which did quite a good job of picking up mains interference from the TV. Nonetheless I thought I may as well rip it for posterity; it adds little to the archive though does add another Southern Death Cult session track, previously unavailable, to the show of 30 December 1982 and the sound is still reasonably clear.

http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Peel_F50_1982

Stuart
Weatherman22