Peel, Vance and In Concert 1979 (All good things...)

Humphrey thebarguest@...
Mon Mar 19 20:49:51 CET 2012

A final mighty TA, Jim ! I bet you kept quiet about the Abba tape at the time ! Of course, now it's quite 'cool' to like them. Maybe after 30 years one can appreciate the pop workmanship, hooks, lines and sinkers ; maybe it's nostalgia for one's yoof ... You're right about sharing tapes - could make 'em immortal, being listened to in 100 years from now !