More early Peel? 19 R2R 60s-70s

steve saipanda@...
Sat Mar 17 09:11:27 CET 2012

On the Decktician Reels front, with help have largely done the tracklistings of the first three (the only shared ones so far I know of). There are a few mystery tracks, though.

If anyone would like to help out with the identification of tracks, please check out the following page (and linked pages for shared tapes):
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Decktician_Reels

To add to the pages, click on Edit, fill in the info on the editing window, press Publish. All help much appreciated.

Are there any more Reels that have been done that we need to get pages (and tracklistings) up for?

SW