More early Peel? 19 R2R 60s-70s

ken ken_garner@...
Fri Mar 16 23:49:20 CET 2012

Apologies all, I do recall being able to date SOME of the more substantial excerpts - which were labelled "Tracks" - but did then receive a further, more fragmentary batch (downloaded from somewhere), which I found harder to work on, and, sorry, I rather lost heart and then forgot about it. Very very busy and tired with university work right now so am unlikely to be able to get back to this anytime soon, apologies.

nice to see someone still wants to get IN SESSION TONIGHT...

...and whoever was asking for a chronology of Peel shows, a basic listing of what happened week by week is in THE PEEL SESSIONS of course, but that is not, could not then have been, a lst of which shows have been restored by the listening community!

ken

PS. now must get back to downloading a sample of Jim from Leicester's wonderful collection!