More In Concerts from 1970/71 - Skid Row

steve saipanda@...
Mon Mar 12 04:09:53 CET 2012

Hi Jon,

Many thanks for your reply. Have added the track details to the wiki. Yeah, the official release was of the 1971 Peel concert show. The Hux link you mentioned in your earlier message says no known recording exists (existed) of the 1970 show - so Jim had a bit of a rarity there. Many thanks to him for sharing!

As you say, the studio tracks at the end of the recording seem to be something completely different. According to Ken's book, the rest of the 1970 concert show was Pretty Things.

Cheers,

Steve