[peel] Re: More In Concerts from 1970/71

Jon Farrow pigsonthewing25@...
Sun Mar 11 12:06:47 CET 2012

The Skid Row set was officially released on 'Live and On Song'. Check it out here: http://www.huxrecords.com/cdsales75.htm Cheers, Jon F. To: peel@yahoogroups.com
From: saipanda@...
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 08:21:29 +0000
Subject: [peel] Re: More In Concerts from 1970/71

      Many thanks to Jim for these. Trying to sort out the set details for the wiki, but get a bit lost without Peel's intros. Could anybody help out with the tracks played on the Stone The Crows and Skid Row 1970 shows?

Have set up the pages, so easy enough to just write the track titles in there (click Edit, add the info, then press Publish). Or fine to just answer to the list, then I could add the info in. Wiki dates are for the Sunday rather than the Wed repeats.

http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/07_June_1970 (Stone The Crows)

http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/14_June_1970 (Skid Row)

Cheers,

SW