More In Concerts from 1970/71

Jim leicesterjim@...
Wed Mar 7 22:54:59 CET 2012

Hi,
I'm pretty sure this is the Nov 1970 concert as it fits in with the dates of the other concerts from this source.

No cassettes in 1973! Everything on open-reel tape...no boxes. I religiously logged everything I recorded off Radio One, but the guy who taped these didn't, and it was a mate of mine who borrowed them off this bloke...I never got the chance to quiz him.

As soon as I heard the Stone the Crows tape I loved it, like a cross between Atomic Rooster and Led Zeppelin. I'm a sucker for anything with a good Hammond on it. Never liked them so much after Jim McGinnis left.

There might have been Chicken Shack but it wouldn't have appealed to me as an 18 year old...different now.

I'll keep on uploading stuff, these seem very popular with people.
Jim