[peel] Re: What was your most hated Peel favourite band?

Ben Harrison abcdetc@...
Thu Jun 28 10:27:36 CEST 2012

Not sure I *hate* them, but I remember my heart sank somewhat when I heard
the great man announce a Thousand Yard Stare record. This was probably
based on my having seen them and their shipped-in fans, mums and dads on a
line-up that might have also included Flowered Up and/or The La's. And
Swervedriver (who were great live). A summer ball?

Default setting with these things perhaps: the guitarist seemed like a nice
guy though.