[peel] Re: And more L's

Mike Parker parkermike81@...
Wed Jun 13 12:54:15 CEST 2012

thanks roger

________________________________
 From: bty997881 <unity.gain@...>
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, 13 June 2012, 11:50
Subject: [peel] Re: And more L's

Finished and uploaded the batch today; L's 216 to 234 now present and hopefully correct at my Mooo page.
The inlay scans should follow in the next few days,
Cheers
Roger

P.S. Some cracking stuff as always, including a session from Tony Benn on Kershaw's program, and John recalling his encounter with Princess Margaret at a Desert Island Discs event, during which they bonded over being the only two people to have played themselves on the Archers!