OT [peel] Desperately Seeking... FRS 1981.10.09

Alan Ford ford.alan@...
Sat Jun 9 19:05:20 CEST 2012

> Apologies for being off-topic

As far as I'm concerned there's no need to apologise for being off-topic.
I wasn't sure if the "obsess on Peel" comment was supposed to be a joke or
not - this group is called PEEL after all.
Having said that, I don't remember anyone ever complaining about people
being off-topic as long as it relates to 'quality' radio.

Alan