DAB vs FM

Tim lyrasbench@...
Wed Jun 6 23:23:33 CEST 2012

Just out of interest, and because it's a Peel session, this is a link to what I've been doing:

https://dc2.safesync.com/FSRFPgM/prefabs/downloads/19850818%20Peel%20Session%20From%20Good%20Tape/?a=P2UdGjFG9og

Password is peel

This is the Prefab Sprout Peel session, mostly from a contemporary off air FM CR02 tape, but with fill ins from various other versions, including one from Mark W here, and a couple of 6music rebroadcasts. I just waited 3 months for the initial drumbeat of Lions in my own garden, which was talked over by Peel himself.