OT-ish: Kershaw Comes Home

februarycallendar antoniaforestforever@...
Fri Jul 27 05:38:53 CEST 2012

Does anyone here have anything of this 1994 series?  All I have is part of the second edition where AK visits Huntingdon (and talks to the Labour candidate against John Major).

Erasing my tapes of this a couple of years later was a moment of great personal insanity which I cannot really explain or even describe, but then I didn't really know what was going on around me in the 1990s.  When I taped it, it was wildly out of step with the rest of my life - I was something of a young fogey who only noticed it because it followed the Top 40 - and though I liked it, I didn't yet realise how important it would seem in the cold light of history, as a just-before-Blair time capsule (see also Alan Plater's 'Doggin' Around').

RPC