L216-234 scans uploaded

bty997881 unity.gain@...
Sun Jul 1 14:00:05 CEST 2012

What it says on the box. They're in my mooo folder .../roger/L Tapes.
Apologies for the delay, it's the part I find the most tedious, even though it doesn't actually take that long once you get off your arse and do it.
 That means I can put this batch in the post to you, Rocker, and take on the next load, though as I am both moving house and moving office & studio at work this summer, there may be an even longer delay than usual in getting them back to you,
Cheers
Roger