Terminal Cheesecake

so_it_goes_2512 so_it_goes_2512@...
Sun Jul 1 06:24:37 CEST 2012

Since Sedoi's writing 'style' has attracted so much feedback, I felt the
same might happen if I adopted it. So:
Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to witness the uploading of
these four shows in the sight of God and in the fellowship of Isector
and Carsten.
Introit & Sermon
Peel Show 2000-11-05 (BFBS)
<http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/05_November_2000_(BFBS)>    (Claire Sturgess
sitteth on the throne of the Almighty)
The woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet, and adorned with gold and
precious stones and pearls....And on her forehead a name was written:
MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND OF THE ABOMINATION
OF THE EARTH.  (Revelations 17:4-5)
Canticles
Peel Show 1997-12-11 (BFBS) (inasmuch as it is a repeat of
1997-12-04)Peel Show 1997-12-18 (BFBS) (Charles Foster presenteth
concert repeats of Inspiral Carpets and the Fall. Hallelujah!)
Processional
Peel Show 1996-07-06 (Session:  D' Cruze)
Give thanks to the tapers and rejoice in the music on the high cymbals.
And may the grace of the Lord our God go with you.
Go in peace, my brethren.
Steve (TK)