Peelenium Frenzy Strikes Back! (alright, I'll stop it now)

so_it_goes_2512 so_it_goes_2512@...
Mon Jan 30 11:29:06 CET 2012

Fellow Peelites
1) 21 June 1988 <http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/21_June_1988>   (Session: No
Means No)
Incomplete (by 30 minutes) but totally wonderful addition to the
catalogue from the 500 Box.
2) 05 October 1999 <http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/05_October_1999>
(Session: Blur live at Peel Acres. Peelenium: 1957)
Incomplete (by 30 minutes) but unmissable show from Isector. Peelenium
intact.
3) 14 December 1999 <http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/14_December_1999>
(Session: Guided By Voices. Peelenium: 1984)
And last but not least....the whole thing (and another surprise for
Peelenium spotters).
Thanks to all you guys. I'm back at work tomorrow,  so may not be as
prolific as I have been this past month.
Best wishesSteve (TK)