Son Of Peelenium Frenzy!

so_it_goes_2512 so_it_goes_2512@...
Sun Jan 29 17:24:31 CET 2012

Fellow Peelites
Well, the sudden desire for more Peelenium shows has produced three
corkers today (it would have been four, but Filezilla has been very
naughty and failed to upload another 80s show from the 500 Box. I've
locked it in its bedroom with no supper. Keep your eyes Peeled.)From
Isector, two incomplete shows, from the days when they were 110 minutes
long, so only 20 minutes missing from each, and the Peelenia are intact.
1) 01 June 1999 <http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/01_June_1999>   (Session:
Lo-Fi Generator. Peelenium: 1907)2) 16 June 1999
<http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/16_June_1999>   (Session: Union Kid.
Peelenium: 1914)
Many thanks, mate!And from our other Peelenium taping hero, whom I
unjustly accused of having no more shows on his shelf:
3) 15 December 1999 <http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/15_December_1999>
(Session: Beulah. Peelenium: 1985. NB to Ken: this has four tracks.)
Plaudits all round!PS To Pad: in your last message about the half a show
on the Mooo, I only just noticed you put the date as 2009. Ah...if only
that were true.
Best wishesSteve (TK)