Does he own peel.wikia.com?

so_it_goes_2512 so_it_goes_2512@...
Fri Jan 27 12:17:15 CET 2012

Well, I was content just to keep this between ourselves, but since you have chosen to publicise it, I will now give my perspective on the matter.
I think you'll find, dear Sedoi, that the enemy lurks in your mirror.
We (not just me) repeatedly warned you about making unnecessary edits to other people's work, all of which you chose to ignore, and the original ban was instituted not only at my request: other Wiki users complained too, and one expressly urged me to delete your account due to your continued interference.
You were given the maximum period allowed (one year) since we had tried every means to persuade you to follow the standard format, and you never once attempted to get in contact to explain yourself.
Then, once your year was up, you started in the same manner, altering an administrator's work without consultation, and I felt that you had obviously not taken heed of our wishes. This time you have taken notice, although not in the way one would have wanted.
If you wish me (or the other Steve) to review this, you should write to us personally instead of posting vitriolic and unfounded public comments here. No, I do not own the Wiki, but I feel it is necessary for administrators to protect the work of others that has taken a lot of time to prepare. If you think I am being unfair, by all means complain to the Wiki founder, but I would urge you to prepare your defence thoroughly and be ready to explain why your unnecessary interventions are justified.

Steve ("The Corruptor") (TK)