[peel] Welcome back!

MARK LUETCHFORD M.Luetchford@...
Thu Jan 26 09:56:37 CET 2012

Cheers - I love this wiki.

One of the biggest regrets of my life is not having made it to the greatest gig line-up of all time (well maybe a bit of exaggeration) and then forgetting to tune in to listen to HMHB/Lonnie putting on the style so to have this available for my listening pleasure now goes some way to dulling the pain of not having seen Lonnie perform before he went.

Mark

________________________________
 From: so_it_goes_2512 <so_it_goes_2512@...>
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, 25 January 2012, 8:52
Subject: [peel] Welcome back!

Fellow Peelites

After an 18-month gap, it gives me great pleasure to announce a new share from the 500 Box!

1) 15 August 1988  (Sessions: Overlord X, Extreme Noise Terror)

Only the last 25 minutes of the show remain, but I'm sure you'll agree it's a joy to get anything previously unshared from this era. Thanks, Colin! And from another treasurable stable:

2) 07 October 1999  (No sessions: Lonnie Donegan, Half Man Half Biscuit live from QEH . Peelenium: 1959)

After what seems like forever, finally a full recording of this epochal show (which I teased you about in my last message).
Many thanks, guys!

Best wishes
Steve (TK)