[peel] Welcome back!

colin bray colinbray@...
Wed Jan 25 15:12:23 CET 2012

Blimey, I didn't realise it had been 18 months! Doesn't time fly when you're not digitising tapes...

Colin.

To: peel@yahoogroups.com
From: so_it_goes_2512@...
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 08:52:05 +0000
Subject: [peel] Welcome back!

Fellow Peelites

After an 18-month gap, it gives me great pleasure to announce a new share from the 500 Box!

1) 15 August 1988  (Sessions: Overlord X, Extreme Noise Terror)

Only the last 25 minutes of the show remain, but I'm sure you'll agree it's a joy to get anything previously unshared from this era. Thanks, Colin! And from another treasurable stable:

2) 07 October 1999  (No sessions: Lonnie Donegan, Half Man Half Biscuit live from QEH . Peelenium: 1959)

After what seems like forever, finally a full recording of this epochal show (which I teased you about in my last message).
Many thanks, guys!

Best wishes
Steve (TK)