500 Box - Service Resumed

Colin colinbray@...
Sun Jan 22 14:51:55 CET 2012

Hi everybody,

Two young childen, three jobs and too many other hobbies notwithstanding, its time to get going again.

Together with the fine wiki skills of Steve So It Goes, we are resuming with sharing the 170-odd tapes still unavailable to this group. They range from a couple of late 80s recordings, right through the 90s and ending in 2001.

It would be great if, with a fair wind, we can complete this task by October 2014, a significant date for all of us here.

The first shows will become available within a couple of weeks.

Special thanks to Steve for staying in touch during my absence from the group and in so doing reminding me this was unfinished business.

Best wishes,

Colin.