Abstainers and glum dope perform vanishing act (10)

lorcan58 lorcan58@...
Sat Jan 21 22:18:01 CET 2012

Was that the one that went "Comical at first, then fresh, but really heartless and mixed-up gree"? It looks like the subject line of the posting was truncated so we were missing the end of your carefully-contructed oeuvre - that might explain why nobody responded.

But you're right, this one does look more difficult...