Megaupload shut down

Stuart stuartb@...
Fri Jan 20 14:19:52 CET 2012

A quick search on the wiki for megaupload came up with 20 hits but i think there will be many more as numbered links that  won't show up. And wiki search is flaky too!
A few of my shares are there from when the mooo was full so will relocate to there and mediafire as a backup. Haven't lost anything just don't have a list of what i put on
mul

Stuart

	  PSR350 Owner's Manual	6.28 MB	12/19/2002