Megaupload shut down

so_it_goes_2512 so_it_goes_2512@...
Fri Jan 20 02:29:27 CET 2012

I stopped using Megaupload a while back for uploads, putting them all on
the Mooo.  One reason is that one of our parish lives in Hong Kong,
where Megaupload has been unavailable for a long time. However, two of
my most popular uploads, the 24 December 1992 Christmas records show and
the 2010 FF, are affected, so at some stage I will transfer them to the
Mooo (if there is sufficient interest).
Steve (TK)
--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "theallnewadventuresofspp"
<theallnewadventuresofspp@...> wrote:

> I notice that the file sharing site Megaupload has been forcibly
closed by the US government. How much does this affect us? I know that
some Peel shows are on file sharing sites, were there many on megupload?