A Certain Ratio BBC In Concert 1980

David Cooper dj.cooper1@...
Wed Feb 29 09:08:53 CET 2012

Hi All

A nice radio-rip of this show has recently been upped to Dimeadozen,
complete with full Peel intros and outro.

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=395757

A Certain Ratio
BBC In Concert
Paris Theatre
London
Broadcast 19th April 1980

FM Broadcast

01 Intro by John Peel / And Then Again
02 Crippled Child
03 The Choir
04 The Fox
05 Flight
06 John Peel thank you and farewell

First Gen from master tape, original FM recording by Donald T. (many thanks)

Transfer info;

Maxell XLII C90 / Sony TC K611S/ pioneer GR555 real time EQ / Pioneer
PDR-609 / Maxell CD-R XLII-80/DBpoweramp (flac level8)/TLH checksum

Found this recently in my cassette archive which I thought was very
listenable and worthy of a fresh transfer and upload.
Great, punchy performance of ACR at their peak in my opinion, just a
pity its pretty short... I'm sure you'll enjoy all the
same given the severe lack of interesting old alternative stuff on this
board of late ;�)

Rgrds
David