Paul's In Concert Archive

billfromnorthwales billfromnorthwales@...
Tue Feb 28 02:28:13 CET 2012

Just to relay that Paul super-hifi Mooo folder is here

http://www.peel.mooo.com/peelgroup/Paul/

Thank you Paul and Branko

If I can make a personal request for
02.07.92 House Of Love / Pele / Real PeopleI will be happy, as I used to
be in one of those bands earlier versions

Other  shows I look forward to are

27.01.90 Happy Mondays / Ian McCulloch
24.03.90 The Cramps / The Ramones
16.02.91 The Farm
01.06.91 The Orb
24.08.91 Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark
09.04.92 Lou Reed
20.08.92 The Orb / Flowered Up

Oooh there's loads

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "pauliesarchive" <pauliesarchive@...>
wrote:

> --- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "pauliesarchive" pauliesarchive@ wrote:
> >

> > --- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "bbrbr57" <jpdl@> wrote:
> > >

> > > And to Paul: let me know which folder name you prefer on the Mooo
server, and I'll create an upload account for you.

> > > Cheers,
> > > B.
> > >
> > Brilliant thanks!
> >
> > I guess 'Paul' would be fine if available?
> >
> > Paul.
> >
> A couple of items now uploaded if anyone is interested, along with a
complete list of the next batch of concerts awaiting digital transfer.