6 Music Classic Concerts

bbrbr57 jpdl@...
Sun Feb 26 23:18:23 CET 2012

Hi CK,

> I've been trying to get hold of the only session by Hitchers but so far only so far got hold of versions of rather low sound quality.
>
> I noticed that there are two broadcast of that session in Live Music Hour:

> http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b010vw8p

I've uploaded this one to:

http://mooo.peelwiki.com/dl/sessions/The%20Hitchers%20-%2027-07-1997.mp2

I think I should have the other one too, but it looks the same so I didn't check that one.

I also have several years of the Live Music Hour archived, so if anyone is looking for something..

And many thanks to Bill and Steve for all the recent uploads!

And to Paul: let me know which folder name you prefer on the Mooo server, and I'll create an upload account for you.

Cheers,
B.