6 Music Classic Concerts

ckitlee iceage01@...
Sun Feb 26 00:27:24 CET 2012

Hi Haze,

I've been trying to get hold of the only session by Hitchers but so far only so far got hold of versions of rather low sound quality.

I noticed that there are two broadcast of that session in Live Music Hour:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b010vw8p

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00swrpw

Wonder if you could be kind enough to upload that for me.

Many thanks.

CK