Extensive collection of 'In Concerts'

pauliesarchive pauliesarchive@...
Fri Feb 24 00:36:08 CET 2012

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, Paul Andrews <pa0353@...> wrote:

> Welcome Paul
>
> If you could list in date order the concerts you have that would be fantastic.
>
> I also went through a period of taping in concert, I recall it tended to be late on a Saturday afternoon in the mid 80s.
>
> Paul
>
> Sent from my iPad

It would be fantastic but also time consuming, I am making notes on the laptop as I transfer so it will be quite some time before any such complete list is available.

Most of the early years were on a Saturday for many years (afternoon and evening), but later on this went out of the window and some were broadcast midweek - some on Fridays just before the FRS - and some on a Monday nights. Some were also repeated at very odd times!