Groundhogs

so_it_goes_2512 so_it_goes_2512@...
Thu Feb 16 13:20:27 CET 2012

> I do have a lot of tracks recorded from the seventies broadcasts. I was different from most people at the time in that, in those wild and heady bootleg days, the Americans would really get annoyed if you wanted to trade and left the DJ in (they hated that - they just wanted the track and no chat), I always left the DJ intro and outro in - consequently I have lots of tracks - mainly session tracks -  featuring Peel (and others) doing the intro and outro to the track - unfortunately most of the tracks are released so I can't upload them for obvious copyright reasons and I'm not that sure if such minutiae is of interest anyway.

Well, it's certainly of interest to me and I'm sure a lot of others. If there are tracks that you know have been officially released, is it not possible to share just the chat? since there's so little 70s Peel around. Do you have a list of them? If so, I would be grateful if you'd get in touch with me off list.
Thanks very much for sharing this concert by the way!

Best wishes
Steve (TK)