Mooo

Stuart stuartb@...
Mon Feb 13 22:18:22 CET 2012

In Firefox, go to Options, then Applications and then find MP3. There, you can change the default action to Save File, or Always Ask.
Or else use Download Accelerator Plus, gives you a right-click option to download with that program, which is faster and can resume stalled downloads.

Stuart

PS thanks all for the latest shows