Off topic, but not too far off track

Andrew AndrewThezmore@...
Mon Feb 13 20:20:21 CET 2012

Peelenium and Spotify fans might be interested in

http://www.ikhtonie.net/so_the_wind/index.php?category/spotify-playlists

follow the spotify links and have a look at the playlists beginning with zbjibi eg
http://open.spotify.com/user/sothewind/playlist/12sIgklUxFMuhSxyuO9Umf

which is like a peelenium/festive fifty for 1931.

may have been brought to people's attention previously and been missed by me? Looks like he (she?) is a visitor round here too given the credits passed on for the Peelshow themed playlists http://www.ikhtonie.net/so_the_wind/index.php?post/2010/10/24/stw-podcast-episode-225 (which is nice)

Many thanks to sothewind anyway, I stumbled across an old link having not visited for a few years - some really excellent stuff there, looking forward to a good mooch around.

Cheers
Andrew