[peel] Boys Keep Swinging

Mike Parker parkermike81@...
Fri Feb 10 10:16:02 CET 2012

thanks steve,frantically removes more stuff from hard drive to make way for more of the files that matter most.

From: so_it_goes_2512 <so_it_goes_2512@...>
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, 9 February 2012, 21:39
Subject: [peel] Boys Keep Swinging

Fellow Peelites

At last! I stumped you with one of my clues: the answer was 'Misunderstood.' And Stephen, right on the button: 'Filthy Rich And Catflap.'

1) 12 January 1999  (Session: Faust)
2) 13 January 1999  (Session: Cuban Boys)

Two previously unshared incomplete shows.

3) 14 May 1994  (Sessions: Po!, Eric's Trip)

Despite its incomplete status on the Wiki, this one is only missing five minutes. Many thanks to Isector for all of the above. NB to Humphrey: I'm glad I don't live in North Korea, otherwise you wouldn't be seeing this now....!

Best wishes
Steve (TK)