Hmmm....

so_it_goes_2512 so_it_goes_2512@...
Sun Feb 5 14:13:21 CET 2012

> Congratulations on finding the right form of words to get a response.

Absolutely. Mind you, our Nick is pretty adept at wordsmithery himself. Without wishing to prolong this thread beyond its natural life, I thought others might be interested in his reply:

"Hi mark , i appreciate the tone of your comment,unlike the previous condescending wrist slapping events from your colleagues at Peel Wiki. I thought the object was to share some John Peel shows? I could have typed it all out again myself I suppose, but what idiot would do that just to avoid netiquette faux pas's? To avoid further snottiness i will get round to crediting the peel wiki on all my peel posts where appropriate.
Any other shit will be deleted if no polite!
Have a good one,
Nick (former member of the peel wiki,and typer of at least ten of the peel show running orders thank you very much)."

As I said before, nice....

Steve (tK and 'typer' of a few more than ten running orders)